Sunday, January 16, 2011

F0r Eri 0nly!!

hi there..
this post is specially replied to my beloved girlfriend due to what i had promised her last night..the reality is, i really am not in the mood of blogging at the moment due to abundance of work at my disposal including my fyp proposal and the always irritating plant design 2..

here is my draft or plan to capture her heart again

  • i will force myself for a cardiovascular exercise every weekdays
  • i will reduce the rice intake in my weekly food consumption
  • i will do at least 30 times sit ups n 30 dumbbell-lifting everyday before sleep
  • i will have milk more often to fill my stomach when im hungry especially at night
  • i will find myself some time to play badminton or futsal at least once a week
  • i will try to replace dinner with light meal (optional) 


due to a variety of delicious and tasty food available in our culture, i find it hard to avoid them..nonetheless, no success without sacrifice and i think i must try because discipline is the most important thing in achieving  a goal or target

No comments:

Post a Comment