Sunday, December 5, 2010

boring..BORING..B0rIng

i have an announcement to make. today is officially the most boring day in my life.stranded here alone with only a laptop as a friend is really making me sick..i would be better if i have a friend or a partner..no, n0..it would be perfect to have a friend or a partner at this moment of time or even anytime..that is why i prefer a young marriage and an having my own family at the early stage of my life..that way, i willl always have my kids and my wife to be beside me..



of course, there is pros and cons to the situation..the thing is, i like the freedom of living by your own..this way you are free to pick your own meal, free to go anywhere, and free to do whatever you wanted as long as the fund is sufficient..maybe it is because that is the way i have grown..always on my own,always learn how to survive, always like the idea of being independent..even from my very tender age of 13..needless to say, but i guess the loneliness have darken the brighter side of the idea. right now at the moment, the thing that i want the most is a friend regardless of the distance..having s0meone to accompany me even only by simple messaging is enough to erase the feeling..



i have made an oath to remain silent until i recover from my pain..what makes me hurt deep inside my heart is the reason for me to remain alone at the moment..i dont think i will have the ability to talk too much again and that will make my blog or journal to be my voice and thought..i dont think being alone and remain silent will be the remedy, moreover it will only change who i am..but its just like the grass on your courtyard..the longer you  ignore it, the longer and bigger it will grow..but someday when someone look at the growth pattern of the grass, it has become a valuable decorations and they will acknowledge that actually to ignore it was a decent act.


this is my story..i dont mean to share it to the world, but its ok just to read..nytey nite

1 comment: